#78 Sweet like Chocolate

11:38


Finding your way in the dark,
 ain't so hard when you're close to my heart
You are there when I'm feeling alone
All I need is for you to come home

You're sweet like chocolate
You bring me so much joy
You're sweet like chocolate, boy





   
Shape: my own
Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 04
Lips: Pink Acid Glitter Pop Lip Gloss - Touch Of Pink thy♥
Lashes: .:KILLA LASHES:. Black
Feets: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)

Piercing: :Z.S: Cheek dimples with piercings V2
Tattoo: HIATUS - KEYLOCKED @ She&Him thy♥
Bracelets: *BOOM* Friendship Bracelets (old Gatcha item)
Rings: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
Headphones: *Tentacio* Candy headphones @ Candy Fair thy♥

Shirt: NS:: Candy Shirt (mesh) @ Candy Fair thy♥
Pants: NS::  Blue Jean ripped  (mesh) thy♥
  
Poses:
Le Poppycock *Studious Set* Lost in translation @ She&Him
Roxelle :: Vacations -Kiss me we´re in venice @ She&Him
Roxelle :: Vacations - i´m going to ibiza @ She&Him
thy♥

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare