#126 Close to You

14:52

my BABY ♥

why do birds suddenly appear
ev'ry time you are near
just like me they long to be
close to you
why do stars fall down from the sky
ev'ry time you walk by
just like me they long to be
close to you
on the day that you were born
the angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true








Shape: my own
Skin: Essences - Emma *peche*
Hair: Exile::Quiet Afterthought

Tattoo: Xtrem-Style TaTToo Locura thy♥
Bangles:[EY:NO] Anchor Bracelet (gold)

Shirt: Delirium Style - Thea Loose Shirt w.HUD thy♥
Pants: DN Mesh: Garde Pants w HUD thy♥
Shoes: [I][I][M] - Combat Boots {Unisex} with Textur-HUD thy♥

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. 11 Monts full of happyness, peacefull and harmony. Im glad to found a wife like you. I love you so much baby ♥

    AntwortenLöschen