#194 Real Love

13:05

to my ONE ♥

Oh, you've got the feeling that I wanna feel
Oh, you've got the feeling that I know is real

It's in the way you look, it's in the way you love
And I can see that this is real
It's in the way you talk, it's in the way you touch
And I can see

♥this is real love♥





Pose: PrincessMode - Egotistic Poses (pose 5) thy♥

Shape: my own
Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Jamaica 02
Eyes:  {S0NG} :: Blossom // Blue Eye
Hair: little bones. Nightingale - Ombre&Roots

Ears: **RE** ReVoX Starly Ears
Necklace: **RE** LUX Ti Amo Necklace

Jacket: .CV Coat Bluhen Black thy♥
Sweater: [Cynful] - Day Off Sweatshirt - Light Grey ~Leo (no Mesh)
Pants: [AB] Shiny Jeans Blue @ FROST 2k14 thy♥
Shoes: Eyelure Promo  - Grey Snowflake Dress/Grey Uggz thy♥

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare