#1267 All I Want (For Christmas)

05:24

 

to my Heart♥
It hasn't been the greatest year
But through thick and thin we made it here
Just keep holding onto me
And I'll hold you
But we made it through the hardest part
And I followed you, the brightest star
I just wanna be where you are
Right where you are 



 



Pose: Secret Poses - Perfect Gift @ Anthem thy♥
5 static Poses+ mirror+ Gifts include

 Head: Lelutka Avalon 3.1
Shape: my own + eBody Reborn + Juicy Rolls
Skin: amara beauty - Esther - Lelu evo x @ Uber thy♥
show Velour Tone sienna/ no brows
 Brows: [SB] *EvoX AVALON* LivSpring SoftArch 
Make Up: pr!tty - [Makeup Set] - :Holly: @ Anthem thy♥
Blush/Contour/Highlight/Liner/Lips/Mole/Lashes
Eyes:AG. Sincere Eyes Pack @ ACCESS thy♥
 10 shades/4 sclera option
Lelutka/Mesh/BoM/Omega
Hair:  Hair: Stealthic - Blight thy♥
 
   Earrings: MICHAN - Jordie Earrings @ ACCESS thy♥
10 metal/12 gem/5 Pearls
show+hide
LeL EvoX Human/Elf 
 Necklace: e.marie // Heart Necklace 
Piercing: Caboodle - Belly Chain & Piercing 
rigged for
Reborn+ Juicy Rolls/Legacy/Maitreya

Top: Palette - Lexi Top
16 colors+ 8 fatpack special
Reborn/Legacy+Perky/Maitreya
Cardigan: Rebel Gal - Meryl Cardigan thy♥
35 colors
Reborn/Maitreya+Petite/Legacy/Kupra
Pants: Gaia - joy unzipped jeans @ Kustom9 thy♥
7 denim colors+ 9 fullpack
23 pantie colors/show+hide

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare