#14 Hungry Eyes

07:54

I want to hold you so hear me out
I want to show you what love's all about
Darlin' tonight
Now I've got you in my sights ...

I need you to see
This love was meant to be!








Shoppinglist:

Shape: [Lyco] Design- Josy Shape
Skin: Essences - Wednesday II - Golden Bronze 01 TDR
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lily Mesh Hair - Black coffee

Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
Face Piercings: -UtopiaH- Angel Bites Piercing Set
                       -UtopiaH- Medusa Piercing Set
                       -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing Set
Rings:-UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
Nails:-UtopiaH- Glam Hand Set
Bangles: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Candy World

Dress: .:cheeky:. mini Tanky Dress! Rose Mesh NEW ♥ thy
Shoes: HOC Industries - Country Wedges

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare