#10 Next to you

07:30

So baby call me crazy
But I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I
Just got to get next to you









Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own ♥
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Natural sunkissed ]
Hair: >TRUTH< Siri -  espresso
Eyes: [okkbye] Wild Eyes -light blue thy

Hairclip: [okkbye] for BTTS - dresses & daisy hairclip thy
Teeth: [okkbye] for SFW 4/19 - Parted Lips & Tribal Face Paint thy
Smile Piercing: <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Gemstone
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver2
Scarf: [Decoy] Izel Scarf - Peach
Tattoo: S.H.S Pink Lotus Mesh Tattoo (MESH)
Belt: Nyte'N'Day - Ginger Belt - Burnt
Bracelet left: KOSH- TEAR BRACELET
Bracelet right: MIEL CHUM bracelet
Nails: -UtopiaH- Glam Hand Set

Dress: [okkbye] for BTTS - dresses & daisy hairclip thy
Shoes: [e] Live Boots - Chocolate

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare