#63 I LOVE YOU

09:49



It's cold outside but I have him with me,
he's my sunny day when the sky is silver gray,
It's cold outside and I'm falling deeply,
But there is one more thing left to say,
That's never been so true.

Yes, I love you!







Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy skin - America 09 @ Arcade Gacha
Hair: Analog Dog Hair - just sayin' - caramel/ shea (stereotyp) RARE @ Arcade Gacha

Piercing: *P* Unisex Face Piercings ~Serie M2~ Black && Silver
Necklace: Cute Poison - Shooting Star Necklaces
Hands&Gloves: .Shi : Fingerless Glove [Female] SET 4 @ Arcade Gacha
Tattoo: #PW SOURIRES - Butterfly Wings TATTOO

Shirt: D-Style - Lilly Shoulder Blouse Blackw.HUD thy♥
Pants: .:SS:. Mens Gambler Baggy Jeans thy♥
Shoes: 2REAL STACKZ SHOES

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare