#67 WOAH

12:45



That’s when I saw a future me and you together
Living it up like we’re supposed to
That’s when I realized that being with you
It feels like woah!  



  


Shoppinglist:

Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Verity Shape ♥
  Skin: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Verity Skin-Autumn Market Fair ♥
  Hair: ::Exile:: Breathe Me: Natural Fusion- Rio
  Eye MakeUp: Pink Acid White Party Liner + Roxanne Eyeliner Combo ♥
  Lashes: Pink Acid Gothica Alpha Bottom Eyelashes ♥
  Lips: Pink Acid Pom Pom Lip Shine V2 - Deep Pink ♥
 
  Piercings: Cute Poison - Malice Piercing  ♥
  Sleep Mask: NS::  Kawaii Sleep Mask (HUD) ♥
  Gloves: [I][I][M] Immortal- Gloves *Fishnet* ♥
  Rings: NS::  Mesh Dark Ring (HUD) ♥
 
  Shirt: .::Vivid::. Cross Roads Outfit - ( only wear shirt) @ Pure Sales Room thy
  Jumper: Pink Acid Wrapped Jumpers + Lola Appliers - Plum ♥
  Pants: ~Facella~  Belted Skinny - Denim ♥
  Shoes: [REVE] Ligia Shoe_1 ♥

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare