#47 Shut up and Kiss me

08:45

Why don't you shut up and kiss me
Because I know what you want
So baby shut up and kiss me,
 kiss me, kiss me!






                                       
  




Shoppinglist:

on Ria:

Shape: [Secret Shop] Anastasiya Shape thy♥
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. Kamila Skin Natural sunkissed
Eyeliner: ~PixyStix~ Gabriella Clockwork:: Magenta @ Room69
Hair: [LeLutka]-ELLIE hair/Dark Brunette WalnutWhip

Tattoo: Love Zombie - Heartless @ Room69

Top: L!KE - My Angelic Crop - Inverted Cross [SUNSET] @ Room69
Shorts: blah.BLAH.blah Unbuttoned Denim Summer Shorts @ Rabbit Hole
Shoes: 2REAL DECAZ SHOES

on Ryan:

Skin: -Labyrinth- Silver Skin Fatpack (Medium) *NEW*thy♥
Shape: Markel Shapes :: Fermin Premium:: *NEW*thy♥
Hair: [Atro Patena] - Bang Bang Black with HUD *NEW*

Tattoo leg: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Sweet Sacrifice @ She & Him
Tattoo Body: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Eyes on fire @ She & Him
Necklace: ~Tableau Vivant~ Keyring necklace with HUD @ FAMESHED

Tanktop: :REBELL: Fxckin Hipster *NEW* @ She & Him
Shorts: =kk= Joyce Jeans-Fatpack with HUD *NEW*thy♥
Shoes: D R O P  . Mens Sandals*NEW*thy♥

Poses: ..: SAAL :.. Simple Male Model Poses I @ She & Him
Bench: Warm - Pier Bench -for the Neighbourhood event feature from Valena Vacano !
 only in mainstore for 200l this week

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare