#51 Euphoria

09:45


Euphoria, forever till the end of time
From now on, only you and I, we're going up
Euphoria, an everlasting piece of art
A beating love within my heart



 



Shoppinglist:

Shape: [Secret Shop] Alexia Shape thy♥
Skin: [Al Vulo]  Ramona Skin Peacock sunkissed
Hair: Miss C. - Dinha/Black @ fi* friday
Lips: Pink Acid Cupcake Lip Glaze V2 - Coal @ Black Fair 2k13 thy♥

Cheek Piercings: :Z.S: Cheek dimples with piercings V2
Septum Piercing: Aitui - Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Lip Piercing: Aitui - Circular Barbell Lip Ring
Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
Necklace: [MANDALA] SHAKA  Necklace_Silver_Spine
RINGS&NAILS: SuPerBia NaiLs >PierCinGs 2<>PoLiSheD v2< VenD @ The Thrift Shop thy ♥♥♥

Top: [I][I][M] CorsetTop Black thy♥
Jacket: [IN]Sight :: Moto Leather jacket :: Black ::  @ fi*friday
Pants: [I][I][M] - Cargo-Baggy Flex Women with Textur&colorHUD thy♥
Shoes: 2REAL DECAZ SHOES

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare