#48 Wild

12:42


Ooh it feels so crazy when you scream my name
Love it when you rock me over every day
When I think about it I can go insane
Here we are as beautiful,
 I'm blown away

  





Shoppinglist:

Skin: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Megan Skin {Promises}Tan @ Stuff in Stock thy♥
Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Megan @ Stuff in Stock thy♥
Hair: Exile: Betty Lou Group Gift  -All Colors

Cheek Piercings: :Z.S: Cheek dimples with piercings V2
Tattoo: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Eyes on fire @ She & Him
Bow: L!KE - My Lil Bowtie - Leopard [BLACK] @ Room69
Bracelet: Baubles! by Phe DiskedBangles @ Room69

Top: Praxis - Layla - Wild Side Set @ Pure Sales Room
Pants: Ariskea// Kigen mesh skinny semi jeans/Pink Cherry @ She & Him
Belt: Praxis - Layla - Wild Side Set @ Pure Sales Room
Heels: Praxis - Spiked Heels - The Diva - White @ Pure Sales Room

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare